Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 40 That was the best lunch!

My son took two ham and cheddar cheese sandwiches with him to work. He came home and exclaimed "Mom, those were the best sandwiches! I don't know what it was but it was soo good!" I felt badly because I didn't have any lettuce to put on them but it was a token lunch. I made a mental note that if I was ever feeling down and needed a compliment, I should make a lunch for my sons.

Breakfast: Oatmeal made by the man of the house!
Lunch: Black bean burritos with homemade tortillas
Dinner: Au-gratin potatoes with ham and a lettuce wedge

1 comment:

  1. I experimented this year in the garden and planted green leaf lettuce. It had taken off very nicely and we have lots to go round. Come by and pick some up some time.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete